Gotta Love That Summer Is On The Horizon!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Assignment Number Four Part 2

Are you ready for more? Same instructions as the Part 1: cut and paste the questions to a post on your blog, answer in complete sentences, and then publish post on Tuesday (today at the end of class).

1. Who has pictures of themselves on their blogs?

2. Who wrote, "I am working towards a better walk with God and trusting Him will help me to trust others again too," on her blog?

3. Who learned contemporary dance this year?

4. "To live this life I need a heartbeat. To have a heartbeat I need a heart. To have heart I need happiness. To have happiness I need you." Whose blog shares these heartfelt words?

5. How many blogs have posted polls? Of the polls that have been posted, which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment